Friday, May 28, 2010

Casual Friday!

While home with a cold, I thought since i'm sitting still in my comfy clothes... I should show a few comfy, casual things I liked.. Things that are easy and cute, that take a second to prepare! Things you can wear just lounging around the house.. Or out on the go.Belts are the perfect way to make any outfit look dressier, but still casual.Over-sized shirts are the perfect thing to wear on a lazy day... Or if you're going out just throw in an accessorie or two and you are good to go!Along the same lines of the over-sized shirts.. Big button ups are good too!

And just a few other little things you can wear casually... Rompers and jumpers are easy, fast, and super cute!

All things from Antropologie, Free People, and Urban Outfitters.

Have a good casual Friday!

2 comments:

  1. i want that grey tee with the pocket! you no feel good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I've had a cold all week... But since tonight is Timmy, I felt I needed to get as well as possible

    ReplyDelete